Fastkey® – teeth and adapters for traditional applications
Fastkey® is an optimal association of Feurst’s know-how and long-term practical experience.
- The tooth fits firmly onto the adapter
- The nose is particularly robust
- The self-sharpening profiles of the teeth ensure excellent penetration into materials
Very easy assembly and disassembly of teeth
Fastkey® teeth are designed in such a way as to facilitate assembly and disassembly.
- Very reliable non-crossing vertical pin with anti-drop lock system
- The pin remains in position when put into place. The different reliefs of the surfaces keep the parts in place.
Fastkey® teeth and adapters are fitted to buckets of mini excavators and heavy duty excavators of up to 70 tonnes.
- 10 teeth sizes available (FKM to FK13)
- The teeth can be fitted to standard buckets or more specific equipment like clamshell buckets
The advantages of Fastkey® teeth and adapters
- Extremely easy to implement Fastkey® wear parts
- Less time to change teeth because teeth can be fitted onto the adapter very simply
- Long service life of bucket
- Applications: ideal for public works
- Teeth and tooth holders for light and difficult applications
Made in France